Gefen’s EXT-DP-4K600-1SC DisplayPort 1.2-compliant fiber optic extender is a compact and high performance solution for extending HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4, and DPCP compliant DisplayPort 600 MHz 4K audio/video over fiber. . The AV signal can be extended up to 200m (660ft), over a single strand of SC-terminated 50/125 um OM3 or better multi-mode fiber-optic cable. There is full electrical isolation between the Sender and the Receiver, meeting the stringent safety and EMC requirements for critical applications. The EXT-DP-4K600-1SC can be powered from sources and displays featuring powered USB ports, or by using external power supplies.
For most applications, the Sender and Receiver are plug-and-play and will work without any set-up. In cases where signal optimization becomes necessary due to special requirements of a source and/or a display, both units feature easy-to-use EQ switches. The EXT-DP-4K600- 1SC supports popular and useful DisplayPort technologies such as Multi-streaming (connecting multiple daisy-chained displays to one DisplayPort output) and Auxiliary Channel (transporting data and controls along with the AV signal).
Compact enclosures are easy to install and can be hidden away. Their sturdy metal enclosures help provide f(more…)
- Supports Full-Bandwidth 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 (600 MHz)
- Fully compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 standard
- Supports WQUXGA (4K; 3840×2400), 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and 4K Cinema – DCI (4096 x 2160) at 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Extension up to 200m (660 feet) over one (1) SC-terminated multi-mode OM3 or better (50/125um) optic cable
- HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4, and DPCP compliant
- Supports DisplayPort Auxiliary/l²C channel
- Supports DisplayPort Multi-stream technology
- Compact enclosures are easy to install and can be hidden away.
- Sturdy metal construction of the enclosures help provide further immunity against Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) and radiated noise (RFI).
- Plug & Play no configuration or set-up required for most applications
- EQ switches on Sender & Receiver ensure compatibility with most sources & displays
* Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are properties of their respective owners
Copyright© 2021 Nortek Control.
Video Bandwidth: 21.6 Gbps (5.4 Gbps per lane, 4 lanes)
Video Input connector (Sender): (1) DP-20-pin, female
Video Output connector (Receiver): (1) DP-20-pin, female
Link connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) Type SC
Link Indicator (Sender/Receiver): (1) LED, green
Power Supply connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) 5V DC 3.5mm/1.3mm barrel jack
Power Consumption: Sender: 1.75W
: Receiver: 2.0W
Optical Power Budget: 6.5 dB
Operating Temperature: +32 to +122 °F (0 to +50 °C)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH, non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -4 to +158 °F (-20 to +70 °C)
Storage Humidity: 10% to 85% RH, non-condensing
Dimensions (W x H x D, Sender/Receiver, not including connectors):
1-3/4″ x 7/8″ x 3-1/8″ (45mm x 22mm x 79mm)
Net Weight (Sender/Receiver): 4.8 oz. (0.135 kg) each
Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.2 kg)
2 year product warranty
Please see the Gefen warranty page for more details