Digital Audio Translator
Converts coaxial and optical digital audio formats
The GefenTV Digital Audio Translator is a compact and convenient coaxial/TOSLINK audio converter that accepts an audio signal input through either coaxial (S/PDIF) or optical (TOSLINK) cable. Both outputs pass digital audio simultaneously. The GefenTV Digital Audio Translator can also act as an audio repeater unit, effectively doubling the digital audio distance. The input can be switched from S/PDIF to TOSLINK using the slide switch on the input side.
- Compact size and easy to install
- Supports amplification of audio signal and extends distance for both output formats
- Supports two-way conversion: Coaxial to TOSLINK, or TOSLINK to Coaxial
- Supports input audio signal from two channels up to 5.1 channels.
- Select one input and send audio to both coax and TOSLINK outputs simultaneously
- Shipping Info
- Length7.48 (Inches)
- Width5.31 (Inches)
- Height2.56 (Inches)
- Weight0.7 (Lbs)
- Other Specifications
- (1) Coaxial RCA jack input
- (1) TOSLINK (fiber optical) input
- (1) Coaxial RCA jack output
- (1) TOSLINK (fiber optical) output
- (1) Power Supply 5VDC 500mA
- Dimensions: 1.8"Wx1.8"Dx0.9"H
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- In The Box
- 5V DC Power Supply(1)
- Users Manual(1)