1:4 Splitter for HDMI 1.3
Distribute One HDMI 1.3 Video Signal to Four Locations
The EXT-HDMI1.3-144 1:4 Splitter for HDMI 1.3 sends a Hi-Def A/V source to up to four HDTV displays at the same time without losing quality or resolution. This product works with any Hi-Def source supporting resolutions up to 1080p Full HD with Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through, and lossless audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. When two or more Splitters are connected together, they can be used to create a larger video signal distribution. This unit supports HDMI 1.3 features and passes the higher bandwidth HDMI 1.3 signal for the ultimate in state-of-the-art HDMI signal duplication.
Full HD resolutions up to 1080P (1920x1080) are supported.
Support for 2 channel PCM, and up to 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats, such as Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio are passed through from the sources to the HDMI outputs.
- Simultaneously displays a single Hi-Def source on up to four (4) HDTV displays without signal loss
- Maintains sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 2K
- 3DTV Pass-Through
- EDID Management for rapid integration of sources and display devices
- Locking HDMI connectors
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with an HDMI-to-DVI converter cable or adapter
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Shipping Info
- Length12 (Inches)
- Width6 (Inches)
- Height6 (Inches)
- Weight3 (Lbs)
- Other Specifications
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Supported Resolutions: 1080p, 2K
- HDMI Connector: type A ,19 pin female
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 13 W (max)
- Dimensions: 9.4" W x 1" H x 4.6" D
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- In The Box
- :4 Splitter for HDMI 1.3(1)
- 6 ft. HDMI cable (M-M)(1)
- 5V DC Power Supply(1)
- Quick-Start Guide(1)