1:4 DVI Dual Link Splitter
Split one Dual Link DVI source to four Dual Link DVI outputs
The Gefen EXT-DVI-144DL 1x4 DVI Dual Link Splitter distributes a single dual link DVI source to up to four DVI dual link outputs without losing quality or resolution. It works with any dual link DVI computer supporting internal, downstream, and custom EDIDs. This product can be placed on a shelf or other horizontal surface, or be mounted in a standard 19-inch wide rack, using the included rack ears
Resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) and 3840 x 2160 (QFHD).
When not in use, it can be put in stand-by mode via RS-232. This reduces power consumption to less than 0.5W. EDID Management, output masking, and firmware updates can also be done via RS-232.
- Distributes a dual link source to four DVI dual link outputs
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD (60 Hz), single-link resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), and dual-link resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) at 60 Hz and 3840 x 2160 (QFHD) at 30 Hz
- EDID management for rapid integration of source and displays
- Output masking
- Stand-by mode
- Field updatable firmware via RS-232
- Locking power supply
- Rack-mountable with included rack ears