Gefen Syner-G™ Software introduces new management features, enabling performance and customization not typically found in standard video distribution systems.
What's new in Gefen Syner-G:
Create and modify HDMI 2.0 EDIDs that include HDR and Dolby Vision™
Support for new and upcoming products
Monitoring enhancements for HDBaseT™ 2.0 products
Various fixes: See Release Notes for details
- Automatically discover all supported Gefen products on your IP network, no matter how it's configured.
- Remotely manage the network settings of your Gefen devices.
- The Show Me feature makes finding any Gefen product in your rack a snap.
- Change product settings on-the-fly without the need of an OSD or remote control.
- The layout mirrors the OSD or WEB interface of a Gefen product to make settings discovery quick and easy.
- Advanced configuration options are a click away with built-in shortcuts.
- Unleash the power of Gefen's EDID tool to control what EDID is passed to a secure device.
- The built-in EDID creation tool is a powerful application that will allow building an EDID from scratch.
- Instantly view and modify any EDID that is stored in a Gefen product, along with any EDID storage banks.
- View the status of Gefen connected devices for easy troubleshooting.
- Changes to a device's settings will be updated live in the software interface.
- Firmware updating has never been easier.
- Checking for the latest firmware update on a Gefen product is a click away.
- Remotely install firmware on any connected Gefen device.
All Features and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
This product uses software that is subject to open source licenses, including one or more of the General Public
License Version 2 and Version 2.1, Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 and Version 3, BSD, and BSD-style licenses. Distribution and use of this product is subject to the license terms and limitations of liability provided in those licenses. Specific license terms and Copyright Notifications are provided in the source code. For three years from date of activation of this product, any party may request, and we will supply, for software covered by an applicable license (e.g. GPL or LGPL), a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding open source code on a medium customarily used for software interchange. The following software and libraries are included with this product and subject to their respective open source licenses: