4x1 Switcher for HDMI 4K x 2K
Switch 4 Ultra Hi-Def sources to one Ultra HD display with 3DTV and 4K X 2K Ultra Hi-Def support
The Gefen GTB-HD4K2K-441-BLK ToolBox 4x1 Switcher for HDMI is a compact and lightweight alternative to rack-mounted matrixes. It allows up to four Ultra High Definition 4K or 1080p Full HD sources to be routed to one Ultra HD display. Each Ultra Hi-Def source can be switched to the display using the front panel push-button control, the included IR remote, RS-232 serial control interface, or through IP, using Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface. LED indicators on the top panel display the current switching status. This product features Fast Switching Technology (FST). FST is a Gefen firmware implementation for HDMI products.
Resolutions supported include 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 color space), 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 and 30 Hz), 1080p Full HD, and 1920x1200 (WUXGA). This HDCP compliant switcher also supports Deep Color and 3D signal.
multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless formats are also passed through.
- Switches between four Ultra Hi-Def sources to one Ultra HD display
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4), 4K Cinema (DCI) @ 24 or 30Hz 4:4:4), and 1080p Full HD
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color (1080p Full HD)
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- Push button control for routing sources to display
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control using a computer or automation control system
- IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
- IR remote control
- IR Extender port allows the unit to be mounted in a hidden location
- Field-upgradeable firmware via Mini-USB and IP ports
- Locking Power Supply