4K 600 MHz DisplayPort™ Extender over one SC-terminated fiber optic cable
Gefen’s EXT-DP-4K600-1SC DisplayPort 1.2-compliant fiber optic extender is a compact and high performance solution for extending HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4, and DPCP compliant DisplayPort 600 MHz 4K audio/video over fiber. . The AV signal can be extended up to 200m (660ft), over a single strand of SC-terminated 50/125 µm OM3 or better multi-mode fiber-optic cable. There is full electrical isolation between the Sender and the Receiver, meeting the stringent safety and EMC requirements for critical applications. When used with the Gefen EXTPS52AU-M-1.3-6-AL power supply (available separately), this extender is compliant with medical safety and EMC standards EN 60601-1 and EN 60601-1-2. The EXT-DP-4K600-1SC can be powered from sources and displays featuring powered USB ports, or by using external power supplies.
For most applications, the Sender and Receiver are plug-and-play and will work without any set-up. In cases where signal optimization becomes necessary due to special requirements of a source and/or a display, both units feature easy-to-use EQ switches. The EXT-DP-4K600- 1SC supports popular and useful DisplayPort technologies such as Multi-streaming (connecting multiple daisy-chained displays to one DisplayPort output) and Auxiliary Channel (transporting data and controls along with the AV signal).
Compact enclosures are easy to install and can be hidden away. Their sturdy metal enclosures help provide further immunity against ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI) and radiated noise (RFI). Applications include medical imaging, military and industrial command and control rooms, flight simulators, digital signage, gaming, and wherever 4K full-bandwidth uncompressed video or end-to-end electrical isolation are essential.
Supports resolutions up to WQUXGA (3840 x 2400), 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and 4K Cinema - DCI (4096 x 2160), up to 60 Hz frame rate and 4:4:4 Chroma sub-sampling.
- Supports Full-Bandwidth 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 (600 MHz)
- Fully compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 standard
- Supports WQUXGA (4K; 3840x2400), 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and 4K Cinema - DCI (4096 x 2160) at 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Extension up to 200m (660 feet) over one (1) SC-terminated multi-mode OM3 or better (50/125um) optic cable
- HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4, and DPCP compliant
- Supports DisplayPort Auxiliary/l²C channel
- Supports DisplayPort Multi-stream technology
- Compact enclosures are easy to install and can be hidden away.
- Sturdy metal construction of the enclosures help provide further immunity against Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) and radiated noise (RFI).
- Plug & Play – no configuration or set-up required for most applications
- EQ switches on Sender & Receiver ensure compatibility with most sources & displays
- Medical Safety (EN 60601-1) & EMC Compliant (EN 60601-1-2) when used with two EXT-PS52AU-M-1.3-6-AL power supplies (available separately)
* Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are properties of their respective owners
Copyright© 2017 Core Brands, LLC.
- Shipping Info
- Length14 (Inches)
- Width7.6 (Inches)
- Height2.6 (Inches)
- Weight2.35 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureSet
- Other Specifications
- Video Bandwidth 21.6 Gbps (5.4 Gbps per lane, 4 lanes)
- Video Input connector (Sender) (1) DP-20-pin, female
- Video Output connector (Receiver) (1) DP-20-pin, female
- Link connector (Sender/Receiver) (1) Type SC
- Link Indicator (Sender/Receiver) (1) LED, green
- Power Supply connector (Sender/Receiver) (1) 5V DC 3.5mm/1.3mm barrel jack
- Power Consumption Sender: 1.75W
- Receiver: 2.0W
- Optical Power Budget 6.5 dB
- Operating Temperature +32 to +122 Â°F (0 to +50Â°C)
- Operating Humidity 10% to 85% RH, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature -4 to +158 Â°F (-20 to +70 Â°C)
- Storage Humidity 10% to 85% RH, non-condensing
- MTBF TBD
- Dimensions (W x H x D, Sender/Receiver, not including connectors) 1-3/4" x 7/8" x 3-1/8" (45mm x 22mm x 79mm)
- Net Weight (Sender/Receiver) 4.8 oz. (0.135 kg) each
- Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs. Â (1.2 kg)