1:4 DVI Splitter
One DVI input, Four DVI outputs
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a common connector used throughout the industry to connect digital video displays to video sources such as computers.
Gefen's 1:4 DVI Splitter is a distribution hub that sends the same DVI graphics source to up to four DVI digital displays (flat panels or projectors). It is a reliable solution that accommodates four digital video displays at the same time, creating a multi-viewing environment that maintains the highest resolution video at all times.
The Gefen EXT-DVI-144N 1x4 DVI Splitter distributes a single DVI source to up to four DVI dual link outputs without losing quality or resolution. It works with any dual link DVI computer supporting internal, downstream, and custom EDIDs. This product can be placed on a shelf or other horizontal surface, or be mounted in a standard 19-inch wide rack, using the included rack ears.
Resolutions up to the highest DVI single link resolution of 1920 x 1200 are supported.
- Splits one Single-Link DVI sources to four Single-Link DVI outputs
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI monitors
- Locking power supply
- Designed for Gefen Syner-GNo
- Shipping Info
- Length18.1 (Inches)
- Width6.6 (Inches)
- Height4.5 (Inches)
- Weight3.65 (Lbs)
- Other Specifications
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Video Input Connectors: (1) DVI-I 29 pin, female (digital only)
- Video Output Connectors: (4) DVI-I 29 pin, female (digital only)
- Power Supply: 5V DC, Locking
- Power Consumption: 5W (max.)
- Dimensions: 17.1" W x 4.2" D x 1.75" H
- Rack Size: 1U (rack ears included)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- In The Box
- 1:4 DVI Splitter (EXT-DVI-144N)(1)
- 6 ft. DVI cable M-M (CAB-DVIC-DLN-06MM)(1)
- 5V /4A DC Power Supply (EXT-PS54AULPN)(1)
- AC Power Cord (CAB-POWERCORD-XX)(1)
- Rack Ears (EXT-RACK-19-GRY) (1)
- Quick-Start Guide (QSG-DVI-144N)(1)