Connect an HDMI cable from the Hi-Def source to the Sender unit. Connect an HDMI cable from the Receiver unit to the HDTV display. Connect the included power supplies to both the Sender and Receiver units then connect the power cords to available electrical outlets. Connect an IR emitter from the Sender unit to the IR device to be controlled. Power-up the source and the display. The "Video" indicators on both units should now glow solid blue to indicate a successful connection between the Sender and Receiver unit. If the Sender and Receiver units do not pair automatically, point the IR remote at the IR sensor window on the Receiver unit and press the Menu button. Navigate through the on-screen menu and have the Receiver unit look for a Sender unit. Press and hold the pairing button on the Sender unit until the Link LED starts blinking. Press the OK button on the IR remote. A message indicating that the Sender and the Receiver units have been paired will appear on the display. Point the source's IR remote at the IR window on the Receiver unit to control the source** that is placed near the Sender unit.
Note: ** Important IR back-channel information:Only products with 38kHz IR carrier frequency are compatible. If in doubt, please check with the equipment manufacturer.
Due to complexity in some manufacturers' IR codes, not all 38kHz IR devices may be compatible with the IR Back Channel of the GTV-WHD-1080P-LR. For a list of compatible brands, see www.gefentv.com
Features and Specifications
Click here to show...
- Wireless extension of HDMI up to 100 feet (30 meters)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- HDMI Features Supported
- LPCM digital audio streams up to 7.1 channels is supported
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio streams up to 5.1 channels are supported
- 3DTV pass-through
- HDCP pass-through
- 12-bit Deep Color
- Lip Sync
- No latency
- AES128 encryption
- IR Back Channel provides IR control from the viewing location to the source **
- Up to 8 Senders can be accessed by a Receiver
- Included IR remote allows switching between three Sender units
- WHDI 1.0, FCC Part 15, and ETSI-compliant
- Additional Sender units available separately
- Frequency Band Range: 5.125 - 5.850 GHz
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- USB Connector (Sender / Receiver): (1) Mini-B
- Power Supply (Sender/Receiver): (2) 5V DC
- Power Consumption (Sender / Receiver): 8W (max.) / 8W (max.)
- Dimensions (Sender / Receiver) (W x H x D) 5.83" x 0.8" x 3.8" (148mm x 20mm x 96mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.27 kg)
* Features and Specifications subject to change without notice.
Optional Accessories Click here to show...
(Update quantity in cart)