Easy HDMI extension solutions that supports 3DTV, and HDBaseT.
Extend HDMI with UltraHD support, using one CAT-5e cable up to 230 feet (70 meters) This product has been discontinued and replaced by the:
GefenToolBox Extender for HDMI with POL: GTB-HDBT-POL-BLK
The GefenTV HDBaseT Extender for HDMI over one CAT5 uses one CAT-5e or CAT-6A cable to extend HDMI up to 230 feet (70 meters) away from the source. It supports resolutions up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) and 1080p Full HD, as well as the pass-through of HDCP and High Bit Rate (HBR) lossless audio formats such as Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™
3D content is supported when a 3D-capable display and 3D source are connected. DVI-D is also supported when used with HDMI to DVI adapters, providing greater flexibility and options when integrating several different commercial displays.
This Extender features Gefen's ELR implementation of HDBaseT® Lite technology. Its uncompressed digital transmission method insures 100% signal integrity. The use of standard CAT-5e cable makes HDMI signal extension easier to install within a room or through walls.
How It Works
The GefenTV Extender for HDMI over one CAT5 consists of a Sender and a Receiver unit. The HDMI source (such as a set-top box, Blu-ray player, or game console) connects to the Sender unit with the supplied 6 foot HDMI cable. The Receiver unit connects to the HDTV display using another HDMI cable, up to 230 feet (70 meters) away. One CAT-5e or CAT-6A cable links the Sender to the Receiver unit. Power is applied to the Sender and the Receiver with the two included 5V DC power supplies. A crisp, flawless High-Def picture appears on the HDTV display.
- Extends HDMI at 1080p Full HD up to 230 feet (70 meters) over one CAT-6A and up to 200 feet (60 meters) ober one CAT-5e cable
- Extends HDMI at 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) up to 130 feet (40 meters) over one CAT-5e cable
- HDMI Features Supported:
- Ultra HD 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz)
- 1080p Full HD
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1 Audio, Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass-through
- Uses HDBaseT® Technology
- Locking power supplies
- Easy Surface Mounting with included mounting plates
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 300 MHz
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female
- Link Connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) RJ-45, Shielded
- Indicators (Sender/Receiver): (1) blue Power-On LED
- Power Supplies (Sender/Receiver): 5V DC, Locking
- Power Consumption: 10W (max.) each
- Dimensions (Sender/Receiver W x H x D): 3.2" x 1.3" x 3.3" (80mm x 27mm x 83mm)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs (1.4kg)
Optional Accessories show