Switch any two TOSLINK digital audio sources or add a second one to your audio system -- without expensive add-on equipment
The GefenTV Digital Audio Switcher allows you to easily and economically switch any two TOSLINK digital audio sources. This unobtrusive, simple external device is perfect for expanding your available TOSLINK audio inputs without spending a lot of money adding extra equipment.
How It Works
Simply plug your TOSLINK digital audio sources into the TOSLINK input connectors on the GefenTV Digital Audio Switcher, then connect the single TOSLINK output cable to your audio receiving device. Connect the included 5V DC power adapter to the switcher and into a wall socket. Perfectly reproduced digital audio is now heard. An A-B switch on the GefenTV Digital Audio Switcher selects the active TOSLINK digital audio source.
Note: Input and output cables may be up to 25 feet (5m) long each.
- Compact unit installs in seconds and hides away easily
- Eliminates the need for complex or expensive equipment for adding an additional TOSLINK input to your AV system
- Generous 25ft/5m distance between source and unit / unit and receiver
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel PCM audio
- Supports compressed 2-channel and multichannel audio
- EMI-free audio signal
- Input ports: 2 x optical digital TOSLINK
- Output port: 1 x optical digital TOSLINK
- Power Supply/Consumption: 5V DC / 5W maximum
- Operating Temperature: 0-70 deg. C
- Dimensions: 1.8" W x 1.8" H x .9" D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
Optional Accessories show
- (1) GefenTV 2x1 Digital Audio (TOSLINK) Switcher
- (1) 5V DC external power adapter
- (1) User's Manual