from Any Location
Simple software and scalable distribution using multiple players makes this a highly functional and cost efficient digital signage solution. The HD Digital Signage Player is able to play back multiple hi-def A/V formats allowing connections to all standard displays. The DSP comes with mounting brackets for a secure installation behind the display or on the wall.
The HDMI output supports video content up to 1080p Full HD and the VGA Cable supports video content up to 1280x1024. The Digital Signage Player also features a mini-stereo analog output if audio needs to be routed to an external audio amplifier or listening device. The high definition output provides excellent detail and signal fidelity for digital signage applications.
the Included Software Suite
The Gefen DSP Server Pro software suite provides all the tools to properly create playlists and schedules as well as the management of all the devices in your digital signage application. There are two programs included in the software suite.
The DSP Designer application is an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop based program that is used to schedule content. Both images and video can be used to create playlists that are set to playback at anytime during the day. These one day playlists can then be scheduled for single or multiple-day usage. Schedules that cover extended periods of time can be created so that weeks, or even months worth of playlists can run without further management by the user. A single line of text can also be added in a “ticker” style to specific images or videos, or to appear on screen at scheduled times. Finally, if images are used, background music can be added to augment the experience.
When all of the schedules and playlists are complete, the DSP Server Pro software is ready to manage the process of uploading this content to the device. This unique application uses a login and password scheme to allow access to your devices from any location on the planet with web access. With the use of smart DNS routing, each DSP device can be programmed with a domain name specific to you or your organization. This means that the all DSP’s in the field can be reached from your computer no matter where you log in from. The software will receive live feedback from all of your DSP’s, and the playback status can easily be monitored from the management console. Schedules can be uploaded to a single device or groups of devices for easy content management. If your DSP’s are located on the same LAN network, you can disable the DNS routing and login features and have direct access to your units without the need for an internet connection.
(Note: Please register your DSP to receive the Gefen DSP Server Pro software)
Using the included software suite, playlists can be created in a matter of minutes. Content is transferred over IP to the internal memory of the DSP.
User-created playlists can contain multiple digital signage file formats such as audio files, video files, scrolling text and background music. This content can be set to play individually or combined for playback at different times of the day, week, or month. Landscape and portrait style displays are supported. Features 2GB of internal memory to store multiple playlists.
Note: The included software suite is compatible with computers running Microsoft Windows only.
- Integrated On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu for device configuration
- Selectable output resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- Portrait and Landscape displays supported
- Easy to use software suite which includes content creation, management features and scheduling
- Video codecs supported: MPEG1/2, DivX, Xvid, H.264 encoding MPEG4 Full HD, WMV9 (1080p)
- Supported Audio Codec: MP3, LPCM
- Image formats: JPG (2732x1536)
- Integrated USB 2.0 port for firmware updates or uploading content
- Remote upload via IP
- Low power consumption (3W max) for extended usage application
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- ARM7 200 MHz Processor with 128MB RAM
- Video Output Connectors: (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female; (1) VGA HD-15, female
- Audio Output Connector: (1) L/R analog audio (3.5 mm mini-stereo jack)
- Ethernet Port: RJ-45 (10/100Mbps)
- USB Device Port: (1) USB 2.0, Type A
- Power Supply: 5V DC, Locking
- Power Consumption: 3W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0-50 deg. Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -20-60 deg. Celsius
- Storage Humidity: 5-90% Relative Humidity
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 8" x 1.2" x 7" (203mm x 30mm x 178mm)
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)