Pigtail module HDMI extension using a single-strand multimode fiber optic cable with HDCP support
The HDMI fiber optic pigtail module extender with HDCP support extends HDMI up to 3300 feet (1000 meters) using a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2/OM3) SC-terminated fiber optic cable. It supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and HD lossless audio formats like LCPM 7.1 audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD® Master Audio. Optical signal transmission provides galvanic isolation and immunity to electromagnetic interference compared to similar copper based extension modules.
The pigtail design of the Sender and Receiver modules relieves stress and clutter on the source and display connector panels. Their compact design makes them ideal for fitting neatly behind equipment for a clean installation, making it a great way to easily extend HDMI.
How It Works
The Sender pigtail end plugs into the HDMI source. The Receiver pigtail end plugs into the HDTV display. Connect a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2/OM3) SC-terminated fiber optic cable from the Sender to the Receiver module. Plug the power supply into the Receiver module and a vibrant Hi-Def picture will appear on your display.
Note: The Sender module does not need to be powered externally unless the source does not supply enough power through the HDMI connector. 62.5/125um (OM1) fiber may also be used at reduced maximum range of up to 1000 feet (300 meters).
- Extends HDMI up to 3300 feet (1000 meters) using a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2/OM3) SC-terminated fiber optic cable
- Supports resolutions up 1080p Full HD
- Supports HD lossless audio: LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD® Master Audio
- Fiber optic transmission eliminates electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Pigtail design relieves stress and clutter on the source and display connector panels
- 3DTV pass-through
- DDC bidirectional support
- HDCP pass-through
- Supports Deep Color
- Compact Sender and Receiver modules provide a clean, easy installation
- FCC and CE compliant for EMI/RFI emission
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) HDMI Type-A, 19-pin, male
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) HDMI Type-A, 19-pin, male
- Link Connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) Type SC fiber (50 /125μm)
- Power Supply (Sender): 5V DC (not needed for most applications)
- Power Supply (Receiver): 5V DC
- Power Consumption (Receiver): 1.5W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +122 °F (0° to +50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to +158 °F (-20° to +70° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 80%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.18" x 0.47" x 10.71" (29.97mm x 11.93mm x 272.03mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
Optional Accessories show