The Gefen 4x1 DVI Switcher offers unparalleled flexibility in the setup of high definition theater and electronics systems. A plug and play solution, the 4x1 DVI Switcher connects four DVI source devices, such as DVI-based computer systems, and links them to one DVI display. You simply select what source will be viewed on the display using the IR remote control. The 4x1 DVI Switcher can also be controlled using any universal programmable remote, offering an alternative to multiple remote control confusion. Finally, there is an RS-232 serial port on the back of the unit, enabling a computer or control automation device such as Crestron (tm) to toggle input sources using the RS-232 interface.
An effective and reliable solution that eliminates the need to purchase several DVI displays, the 4x1 DVI Switcher requires no additional power supply to operate. The unit is equipped with a 5-volt DC input in the event that the unit requires additional power, as in the case of a DVI source not outputting the proper amount of voltage.
How It Works
Simply connect your DVI-compliant display to the Switcher's display output. Using the four high quality DVI cables that come with the 4x1 DVI Switcher, connect each DVI source device to a free DVI input on the Switcher. Once the DVI source devices and the DVI display are powered on and connected, toggle DVI source devices using the included RMT-4IR remote control or your own universal remote.
- Switch easily between any four DVI sources
- Extends the range of DVI compliant device by equalizing and reclocking the DVI signal
- Maintains high resolution video-beautiful,sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- HDMI pass-through
- HDCP pass-through
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p
- Input/Output DVI Connectors: DVI-I (29 pin) female (Digital Only)
- RS-232 Port: DB-9, female
- IR Extender connector: 3.5 mm mini-stereo
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10W (max.)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 14" x 1.2" x 2.9" (355mm x 30mm x 73mm)
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
Optional Accessories show