Pigtail module DisplayPort extension using a single-strand multimode fiber optic cable with DPCP support
The DisplayPort fiber optic pigtail module extender with DPCP support extends a DisplayPort up to 3300 feet (1000 meters) using a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2/OM3) SC-terminated fiber optic cable with resolutions up to
2560 x 1600 (WQXGA). Optical signal transmission provides galvanic isolation and immunity to electromagnetic interference compared to similar copper based
The pigtail design of the Sender and Receiver modules relieves stress and clutter on the source and display connector panels. Their compact design makes them
ideal for fitting neatly behind equipment for a clean installation, making it a great way to easily extend DisplayPort.
How It Works
The Sender pigtail end plugs into the DisplayPort source. The Receiver pigtailend plugs into the display. Connect a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2/OM3) SC-terminated fiber optic cable from the Sender to the Receiver module.
Plug the included power supplies into the Sender and Receiver modules and a vibrant Hi-Def picture will appear on your display.
Both the Sender and Receiver pigtail modules have power receptacles and must be connected to the included power supplies for proper operation. 62.5/125µm (OM1) fiber may also be used at reduced maximum range of up to 1000 feet (300 meters).
DPCP is not available when using Apple MDP monitors.
- Extends DisplayPort up to 3300 feet (1000 meters) over a single-strand of 50/125µm multimode (OM2/OM3) SC-terminated fiber optic cable
- Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 standard
- Fiber optic transmission eliminates electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Pigtail design relieves stress and clutter on the source and display connector panels
- HDCP and DPCP compliant
- DDC bi-directional support
- Compact Sender and Receiver modules provide a clean, easy installation
- FCC and CE compliant for EMI/RFI emission
- Video bandwidth: 3.5Gbps/Channel
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) DP-20-pin, male
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) DP-20-pin, male
- Link Connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) Type SC fiber (50 /125μm )
- Power Supply (Receiver): 5V DC
- Power Supply (Sender): 5V DC (not needed for most applications)
- Power Consumption (Receiver): 1.5W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to + 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to + 70° C
- Relative Humidity: 10 to + 80%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.50" x 0.47" x 3.51" (38.10mm x 11.93mm x 89.15mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
Optional Accessories show