Extend two Dual-Link DVI sources and USB over five CAT-6a cables
The 2x Dual Link DVIKVM Extender over CAT-6a is a cost-effective solution that allows the extension of keyboard, video and mouse to a remote workstation up to 200 feet (60 meters away). This product is particularly useful because it is able to extend dual link resolutions beyond the limitations of standard DVI cables. Dual-link resolutions up to 3840 x 2400 are supported using two CAT-6a cables for each display. Single-link resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 can be achieved using one CAT-5e or CAT-6a cable per display. HDCP is supported in both single link and dual link modes. USB 2.0 data rates up to 480 Mbps are supported in addition to backward-compatibility with USB 1.1. The Receiver unit allows the connections of up to four USB devices, providing access to printers, scanners, cameras, external storage media, digital signage, and automated control systems.
How It Works
Place the 2x Dual link DVIKVM Extender over CAT-6a Sender unit next to the DVI sources. Use the included DVI cables to connect the DVI sources to the Sender unit. Use the supplied USB cable to connect the USB host (source) device to the USB port on the Sender unit. Connect the Receiver unit to two dual-link DVI displays using DVI cables. Connect up to four USB devices to the Receiver unit. Use five CAT-6a cables, each up to 200 feet (60 meters), to connect the Sender to the Receiver unit. Connect the included locking power supplies to the Sender and Receiver units and plug both power cords into available electrical outlets.
This product is used for dual display extended desktop applications.
The maximum extension distance for dual-link or single-link resolutions, when using CAT-5e cabling, is 150 feet (45 meters).
- Extends two dual-link DVI sources with USB 2.0 up to 200 feet (60 meters) using CAT-6a cables
- Supports 1080p Full HD at 120Hz and dual-link resolutions up to 3840 x 2400
- Supports 480 Mbps using USB 2.0
- Backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI-compliant monitors
- Supports any Operating System (OS)
- EDID management for rapid integration of source and display devices
- EQ adjustment trim pots on Receiver unit to equalize the signal to compensate for cable length and the quality/skew variances found among different CAT-5e/ CAT-6a cables
- Plug and Play
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 2 x 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Video Input Connectors (Sender): (2) DVI-I, 29-pin, female (digital only)
- Video Output Connectors (Receiver): (2) DVI-I, 29-pin, female (digital only)
- USB Host Connector (Sender): (1) USB Type B, female
- USB Device Connectors (Receiver): (4) USB Type A, female
- Link Connectors (Sender / Receiver): (5) RJ-45
- Power Supply (Sender / Receiver): 5V DC, Locking
- Power Consumption (Sender / Receiver): 20W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 °F (0 to + 40 °C)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 17.5" x 2.5" x 5" (445mm x 64mm x 127mm)
- Rack Space: 1U (rack ears included)
- Shipping Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
Optional Accessories show