1x dual link DVI input, 2x dual link DVI outputs.
The DVI DL Splitter allows computers with a Dual Link DVI output to be connected to two or more Dual Link DVI displays at the same time. It is a flexible distribution hub that can accommodate multiple displays when two or more DVI DL Splitters are connected together to create a greater distribution.
How It Works
The DVI DL Splitter is connected with a Dual Link DVI cable from the Dual Link DVI source to the DVI DL Splitter input. There are two DVI outputs. DVI output 1 is the primary connection and is used for the main display. DVI output 2 follows the main display.
A connected display that cannot show the same video resolution(s) as the Primary Display connected
to Output #1 may fail to show a picture. Secondary displays follow the Primary by sharing
the resolution and capability information (EDID) obtained from the Primary Display.
This product also supports Single Link DVI.
- Splits a dual link DVI signal to two or more dual link DVI displays
- Allows simultaneous display
- Supports single-link resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and dual-link up to 3840 x 2400
- DVI link status lights
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- HDCP pass-through only on output #1
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 2 x 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz per channel
- Video Input Connector: (1) DVI-I 29 pin, female (digital only)
- Video Output Connectors: (2) DVI-I 29 pin, female (digital only)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10W (max.)
- Operating Temperature range: +5 to +45 Deg. Celsius
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 65% RHL, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature range: -20 to +70 Deg. Celsius:
- Storage Humidity range: 5 to 95% RHL, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 4" W x 3.25" D x 1.25" H
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
Optional Accessories show