Switch eight computers to any eight displays using DVIEasily combine eight DVI-compliant devices and eight DVI displays in any combination. An 8x8 DVI Matrix provides a reliable method to create multiple computer workstations. Switch sources and displays at any time by using the IR remote control or RS232 serial commands. Extend the output using many other Gefen solutions.
How It WorksThe 8x8 Matrix has eight DVI inputs and eight DVI outputs. Simply connect eight computer DVI ports to the 8x8 Matrix's inputs, then connect eight DVI displays to the 8x8 Matrix's outputs.
Note: The 8x8 DVI Matrix is HDCP compliant when used in EDID pass-through mode (when a single DVI input is mapped to a single DVI output). Additional Matrix outputs which attempt to route video signals to a source device that has already made an HDCP connection with an HDCP-compliant display will not be able to display an image.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Increases productivity by providing access to eight computers from eight workstations
- Routing can be done using an IR remote (included) cabled remotes (optional), or RS-232 commands
- Long-distance remote control using wired remotes (optional)
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz per channel
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p (HDTV) / 1920x1200 (PC)
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Video Input Connectors: (8) DVI-I 29 pin, female (digital only)
- Video Output Connectors: (8) DVI-I 29 pin, female (digital only)
- IR Extender connector: 3.5 mm mini-stereo jack
- RS-232 Port: (1) DB-9 female
- External IR Input: (1) 3.5 mm mini-stereo jack (for EXT-RMT-IR)
- Wired Remote Connections: (8) RJ-45 jack (for EXT-RMT-MATRIX-848)
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Power Consumption: 60W (max.)
- Dimensions: 17.1" W x 7.1" D x 3.5" H
- Rack Size: 2U (rack ears included)
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- (1) 8x8 DVI Matrix
- (1) RMT-848IR IR Remote Control
- (1) 24V DC Power Supply
- (8) 6 ft. DVI cables
- (1) Rack Ears
- (1) User Manual