Integrate both component video and DVI sources on your desktop display
The GefenTV High-Definition Scaler allows you to upscale and switch your standard definition or high definition component sources to resolutions up to 1080p. Anything from set-top boxes, DVD players to the next generation of gaming consoles including the Xbox 360 and PS3 can be plugged into the GefenTV High-Definition Scaler.
The GefenTV High-Definition Scaler supports two component sources and one DVI source all with digital TOSlink and analog audio inputs. The analog audio inputs will be outputted as analog audio and the digital TOSlink audio inputs will be outputted as digital TOSlink audio.
Easy to use on-screen menus accessible through the IR remote control allow for effortless setup and image adjustment to accommodate different viewing modes and screen sizes.
The GefenTV High-Definition Scaler will input and output VGA using the DVI to DVI & VGA Adapter
This product is not HDCP complaint
- Both digital and analog inputs are format converted and pixel re-scaled. It outputs a large range of formats and resolutions that will easily match the native resolution/ format of your display to ensure highest picture quality
- DVI input: Operates up to 165Mhz (Up to UXGA @60Hz)
- Supports digital HD output up to 1080p
- Integrated 8-bit triple-ADC/PLL
- Dual high quality scaling engines
- Dual 3-D motion video adaptive de-interlacers with smooth low-angle edge
- Automatic 3:2 pull-down & 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery
- High performance frame rate conversion engine
- The Proprietary Advanced Color Engine technology provides brilliant and fresh color, intensified contrast and details, vivid skin tones, sharp edges, and accurate and independent color control
- 3D noise reduction on analog inputs only
- Operates through on-screen OSD menu control and remote control
- DVI-I input and output accepts both analog and digital video
- Aspect Ratio Control
- Digital Audio Delay to match audio/video timing
- Less then one frame delay for great gaming experiences
- Digital Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Component Video Bandwidth: 350 Mhz
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- Input/Output DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female
- Component Video Connector: 3 RCA
- Digital Audio Connector: optical TOSlink and coax SPDIF
- Analog Audio Connector: mini-phone stereo 3.5mm
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 12 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 6.9"W x 2.1"H x 6.9"D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- (1) High-Definition Scaler
- (1) 6 ft. Dual-Link DVI Cable (M-M)
- (1) 5V/ 2.6 A Power Supply
- (1) IR Remote control
- (1) Quick-Start Guide
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.