3x1 Switcher for HDMI 1.3 Black (Discontinued)
Access up to Three Sources From One DisplayThis product has been replaced by the Gefen EXT-HDMI1.3-341
Gefen's 3x1 HDMI Switcher routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p plus multichannel digital audio from any of three sources. Three inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to three high definition video sources, such as satellite systems and Blu-Ray players. The output sends the high definition audio/video signals to a high definition display. Switching is done via the IR remote that is provided with the unit.
How It Works
You simply connect all your sources to the Switcher's inputs. Then connect the display on the output port. Once the sources, the Switcher and the display(s) are powered and connected, you simply select which source you want to view using the IR remote.
HDMI 1.3 Features:
- Lip Sync Pass Through
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 supported @ 1080p)
- Deep Color Supported (XV Color Supported)
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Supported
- CEC Source Switching Enabled
- Switch easily between any three HDMI sources
- Extends the range of HDMI compliant device by equalizing and reclocking the HDMI signal
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- HDMI pass-through
- HDCP pass-through
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/60 10 bit color depth, 1920x1200.
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 Pin Female
- Remote Control Port (optional cabled type): mini-stereo
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 9.25"W x 1"H x 2.75"D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- The 3x1 HDMI Switcher
- RMT-3IR Remote control
- Three 6-foot HDMI cables
- 5VDC Power Supply
- User's Manual
Copyright © 2014 Gefen, LLC. All rights reserved
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.