Gefen LLC warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
If equipment fails because of such defects and Gefen LLC is notified within two (2) years from the date of shipment, Gefen will, at its option, repair or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications.
Equipment that fails under conditions other than those covered will be repaired at the current price of parts and labor in effect at the time of repair. Such repairs are warranted for ninety (90) days from the day of reshipment to the Buyer.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
- Proof of sale may be required in order to claim warranty.
- Customers outside the US are responsible for shipping charges to and from Gefen.
- Copper cables are limited to a 30 day warranty and cables must be in their original condition.
Requesting an RMA
An RMA number must be obtained prior to returning any product back to Gefen.
RMA requests can be made by contacting our RMA department at 818-772-9100 or emailing email@example.com.
Address for return shipments:
Attn: RMA Dept / RMA#
20600 Nordhoff St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Gefen products that are DOA (dead on arrival) or deemed not working by Gefen support within the first 7 days from product delivery date
will have free ground/economy shipping on the replacement order from original point of sale. DOA claims must be verified by our technical support
team prior to shipment of the replacement unit. A valid PID# issued by our technical support department that clearly states the unit is DOA will be
eligible for replacement with free ground shipping.
Returns for Credit
- All returns must reference an RMA number. Packages returned without an RMA number may be refused. RMA numbers are valid for only 15 days.
- Return packages must be properly packaged for return shipment. Any damages resulting from improper packaging are subject to a restocking fee.
- In order to obtain a full refund (less shipping charges), returns must be requested within 30 days of the initial purchase date from your Gefen authorized resellers/distributors.
- All returns requested after 30 days, but no later than 60 days of purchase date are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Gefen reserves the right to inspect the product condition and may apply an additional 5% restocking fee for any excessive damage or wear.
- In order to receive a credit on copper cables, the cables must be unopened.
- All returns must include every component originally shipped with the products (power supplies, remotes, cables, etc). The cost of any missing accessory will be deducted from the original purchase amount.
- No returns for credit are allowed after 60 days of purchase date.
Returns for Goods Purchased through Dealers/Distributors:
- Gefen can directly issue an RMA# for repair returns only for all goods purchased through a dealer/distributor.
- Proof of purchase may be required to accept an RMA request as a "warranty" repair.
- All returns for credit/exchange must go through the original dealer/distributor the goods were purchased from. Gefen cannot issue any credit for any goods not purchased directly from Gefen.
- Customer is responsible for freight charges to return goods to Gefen.
- The cost of returning repaired/replaced goods back to customer will be done at Gefen's expense using the most economical method of shipping (U.S. only). International shipping expenses may be billed to the customer.
- International customers have the option to have return goods processed through your local distributor. Please visit our website to determine your closest local distributor to see if they can meet your RMA needs: